Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sunshine

Hello.  Thanks for visiting my blog.  I hope you are ready for another beautiful kit I've appropriately named SUNSHINE - filled with gorgeous yellows and blues.  This kit speaks volumes to the spring we have had here.  Plus, I love the outdoors and with my camera in tow, we've been snapping a ton of pictures lately.  So go grab your camera and shoot some shots of your favorite people or scenery, and scrap them with this fabulous kit available at 20% off in my shop at The Digi Chick. Make sure you scroll down to pick up the Add-on Freebie that corresponds with this kit.

The Papers:


 The Full Kit:


Inspiration from my amazing CT:



Here's the Add - on Freebie just for you.  Enjoy.


4 comments:

Sue said...

Thank you!! Love the cloud paper!! Thanks for sharing! I appreciate your generosity!

Patti in Dallas, Texas

libbywilko said...

Thanks , I love the paper !

nancypinct said...

This is a wonderful Add-on. Love all the clouds - Thank you very much!

Suzanne said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful add on!!!